Title poster

Title poster

Saturday 27 August 2011

Introduction.

Let’s get this straight from the start….I am not a real person. Mr. Slugworth’s Choc Blog is just a persona for me to hide behind, a mask. I don’t represent anybody or anything and some of the things I have to say could have just been made up…depends what mood I’m in.
I could have been any one of Mr. Fickelgruber, Mr. Prodnose or Mr. Slugworth, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that (hopefully) through this vehicle I can give you some insight into the chocolate business.

 Let’s not forget that more than anything, chocolate is a business..it’s massive! The total value of the chocolate market in the United Kingdom (UK) is reputed to be £3.6bn for 2010. Some people make loads of money from it, some people very little.
Want to have a go at starting your own chocolate business? Well maybe I can help by giving you more questions than answers.

Who’s hot? Who’s not? Who cares?  
I will never ever tell you what you should or shouldn’t be eating in regards to chocolate. That would be really sad. If you like it, eat it; if you don't, well don't! What ever you do please don't buy something just because some so called 'expert' told you what you should be munching on. You are the expert when it comes to what you put into your own mouth.

Recipes?  Maybe a few. But I’ve only ripped them off from somebody else and added/changed a few extra ingredients. Who hasn’t?

That’s it for now; let’s see how we get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment